It was 22nd December, Sunday Morning between 10:30 AM to 12:15 PM - "Jab We Met" at Chandrashekhar Azad Garden.
View Larger Map
Here, "We" means I and my loving friends. Yes, I am not talking about any Bollywood Hindi Feature Film, but its about one memorable meet-up with my best friends.
I (+Paavan Jethava)was with Akshay Bhimani, Rahul Prajapati, Dhananjay Bhuva, Patel Vaibhavi and Pinkel Patel.
Our Meetup Goal/Purpose was - "To share own experience with each other and to learn more thing from them."
ભેગા થવું એ શરુઆત છે, ભેગા મળીને રહેવું એ એકતા પણ ભેગા થયા પછી ભેગા મળીને કામ કરવું એટલે પ્રગતિ.
We all 6 missed many others like - +Jarpita Shah , +Mori Usha , +narendra thakor , +Priyesh Rathod , +Namrata Gohil .
If You have totally busy routine from Monday to Saturday from morning 10:00 AM onwards, then this type of meetup will be act as special refreshment for you and your friends also and same thing happened for all of us.
When we talked and shared our experience regarding IT Jobs in Ahmedabad like Web Designing, Web Development with Wordpress - Php and SEO - Internet Marketing, I marked one thing in this garden that, "Many children were playing, laughing and enjoying their weekend with their parents."
And that time, I was also miss my childhood and school days.
Now from our talks -
(1) We shared our feelings about "How each IT employee have to work their current projects, with boss and other employees."
(2) +Dhananjay Bhuva and +pinkal patel shared their own bitter experience from other companies in Ahmedabad. I really hat these type of issues.
(3) +akshay bhimani , +Rahul Prajapati and +patel vaibhavi shared their own experience regarding Wordpress Development, Php Coding, PSD to HTML Conversions and their daily routines at work.
(4) And I learnt many things from their own experiences.
(5) We laugh together from many funny comments and credit goes to Rahul Prajapati
We all were busy in discussions and suddenly one authorized person came near to us and start shouting about Chandrashekhar Azad Garden Closing Time.
Yes, It was 12:00 Noon already, so we all had to leave this place, but some discussions remained between us which we completed with standing outside of garden.
We were feeling really happy and promised each other that, "We will trying our best to meet this way at next Sunday also."
Friendship is one sweetest way to live your life with full of happiness.