Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

90 Years Old Passion Photographer - Girish Parikh

  Photo Credit: Gujarat Samachar

In this post, I want to introduce Elder Age Passion Photographer Mr. Girish Parikh from Ahmedabad Gujarat India.

Yes, Every one has her/his own hobby in life, through which his/her get true happiness to enjoy.

I have also my own hobbies from childhood which I can start to perform in Younger Age and will complete in elder age.

But, Girish Uncle is still strong to continue his Passion Photography in his 90 Years old Age.

He already clicked over 25k photographs which are relate to Natural, Wild and Architecture from all over India.

His father was one artist, who can paint through his Nail - (Nail Painter). So, son got inspiration about photography art from his father.

Now few lines from his side - Girishsir said that, "I have total 10 to 15 camera." Wherever I was going, always try to find new subject to click. Many youngsters get inspiration from my work and that I feel really very happy.

I get support from my wife also. She is always with me for my passion. Sometime I also try to learn her about take photos. In short, she accepted me with my passion and never complaint.

I read about him at Gujarat Samachar News Paper. Still do not have enough details about him but I will try my level best to contact Mr. Girish Parikh, take little Interview and then publish here also.

So, everyone can read and know about him.


Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment